Paint With Color Confidence™ Intensive Online Class
Would you like to stop making mud and start
getting the color results you want so you can
release your visions on canvas?
Are You Ready to Jump Start Your Color Skills and…
- Increase your confidence in knowing how to mix any color and how to use color
- Conquer those pesky greens – As Kermit says, “It’s not easy being green.” – and mix any green you want
- Eliminate mud from your palette and paintings
- Learn from within the privacy of your home or studio environment
- Speed up the time is takes to complete a painting because you know how to mix your colors
- Really learn how to maximize the tubes of paint YOU own and find YOUR color palette
The Paint With Color Confidence™ (PWCC) Class
is for YOU, if You Are:
Ready to create compelling paintings that engage more viewers
Ready to blast your color skills up a notch or two
An advanced beginner, intermediate or advanced painter who works in oils, watercolors, acrylics or water mixable oils in any style.
Eager to learn the joy of color while experimenting and pushing your comfort zones
Wanting a community of other artists to share the journey with you
Are tired of travel & hotel expenses AND schlepping your art materials
NOTE: An advanced beginner has completed at least 15-20 paintings. They do not have to be ‘good’ paintings, but ones that have provided you problems to solve and from which you have learned.
How is PWCC™ different from other color workshops, books and DVD’s?
I have designed PWCC™ as a series of building blocks so each level progresses you easily onto the next developmental stage of color mastery.
I have worked in virtually every major medium. I have been honored with associate memberships with the Oil Painters of America, the Pastel Society of America, and signature membership of the Transparent Watercolor Society. During 1992-94, I served as President of the Minnesota Watercolor Society.
I developed PPWC™ based on over 20 years of researching multiple books and DVD’s about color, and teaching many live workshops.
I teach the “why” and “how” about color, not just the “what.
This is What You Get:
You Will Learn:
1. To see colors as values & understand color relationships because every color is impacted by the color next to it. (Few color instructors teach this critical skill.)
2. The value of knowing the properties & characteristics of your colors, so that you can translate your visions into paintings
3. The power of complementary colors & the marvelous color chords you can create in your work; including making mud & mixing darks
4. The secret is the double primary palette & how to use it, and how to make more mud!
5. How to mix any GREEN you want & how to create depth in your paintings which engages more viewers
6. The beauty of color harmony & the power of grays & colorful darks
7. …and several more color secrets!
PWCC™ is Structured to Give You:
√ 6 Weeks +1 Modules of Intensive Color Instruction, including downloadable digital recordings with content slides, PDF’s and videos when applicable. Homework will be assigned weekly. Plan to spend 2-5hrs per week to incorporate the content/complete homework.
√ Six Live Coaching and Q&A Sessions — this provides you with valuable individual feedback as you progress.
√ Lifetime Access to Any Improvements or Additional Color Secrets I develop.
√ Private Membership in The MUD CLUB™– a private forum with your fellow color students – a supportive community where members ask questions, share and offer information about color and painting. I will provide input & online critiques – students love The MUD CLUB™!
√ BONUS Session #7 — A 3-week Follow-up Q&A to discuss and review any color application problems or questions
√ BONUS 30-minute color consultation/coaching session with me for the first 8 students who enroll!
Your Paint With Color Confidence class really helped me remember things I had forgotten long ago and to learn several new helpful insights. The section on mixing greens changed my perspective of this color. Also, by changing my palette to a double primary system I really do feel confident with my colors. And as you know, I discovered my personal palette during your class and even one for each season. Thanks so much! ~ Susan Cafarelli Burke
I’m a painter of many years who had already taken a color mixing class at the Atelier School in Minneapolis, but Carol’s color class changed my life! I came away with a a much deeper understanding of color than I ever had before and it helped me make better decisions that I am still using today. I know color exercises may seem boring, but this class had information that expanded my skill level beyond anything I could have imagined. The information I learned about my pigments led to more experimentation and joy of painting. ~ Terrie Christian, artist
During my recent PWCC class, this what Thyra Moore wrote: So loving what you are teaching!!!! Anxious to learn more!!! This is great stuff! I have been thinking about what you are teaching as I paint everyday!!! It may not show, but you are making a huge difference. Loving it and anxious to learn more!!
I have struggled forever with color and now my eyes have been opened!!! I am so much more aware of what makes a painting stand out. The Mud Club is a huge bonus for me because I am able to continue to learn and communicate with other artists; it’s a great community,
Thank you so much Carol and to my new friends. Camelle Denny, PWCC Graduate
The next PWCC™ Online Class
begins Thursday, June 6, 2013!
Are you ready to invest in YOUR art career?
Make sure you don’t miss this PWCC Class!
Register your ‘seat’ here via your payment